858 335 7241
2044 Francisco blvd
Pacifica Ca 94044
- Firm knowledge of fundamentals such as light, shadow, form, color, and composition
- Master abilities in Photoshop, NDO, and DDO for creating photo-real textures from concept and or reference.
- Creating current gen materials using physically-based renders/shaders.
- Modeling hard surface and organic efficient 3D models with good silhouettes, clean geometry, and solid UVing.
- The ability to take direction and work well within a team setting.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to provide visual designs and rough mock-ups through game design docs.
- Actively improves skill set and abilities by keeping aware of industry trends
Associate Game Design, Level Design, Environment
- Shipped mobile title "Castle Breakout," I was very hands on throughout the process, from initial design to launch.
- Created content for game, including features, gear, and new game systems.
- Helped build environments, props, and designed the levels
- Worked collaboratively with the Production group to coordinate task lists to ensure everything was progressing according to schedules, milestones and overall project goals.
Props & Environment artist
Tom Castle LLC. 09/12-07/13
- Created visually appealing weapon/hard surface and organic models.
- Produced current gen textures and models with collision proxys imported and tested in the CRY engine.
- Worked from photo reference, style sheets, and concept art during the creative processes.
- Worked with level designers on art assets for functionality and gameplay while achieving aesthetics.
Aechelon Technology Inc.
- Worked productively under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Quickly learned Aechelon's proprietary game editors, software and in-house engine and tools.
- Proactively worked in a large team environment that was fast-paced.
- Made sure to optimize the levels and environments according to the composition and system performance.
Cañada College Redwood city, Ca 09/12-05/14
Brushed up on my 2D and 3D Animation skills
Academy of Art University San Francisco, Ca 2006-2010
Bachelors in 3D animation and Vfx majored in Gaming
Maya Xnormal Zbrush
Photoshop Quixel suite Marmoset
Headus UV layout Unreal Engine CRY engine